Jacky is a Clinical Psychologist with extensive experience. He has a friendly nature and works with adults, ranging from older teenagers to the elderly. He adopts various evidence-based therapeutic approaches including Narrative Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), CBT, and DBT, according to the needs of the individual. His aim is to not only help clients to resolve their painful history, but also to promote their growth.
Jacky has a PhD in Clinical Psychology, and he has conducted diagnostic assessments and psychological interventions to clients with a wide range of mental health problems, including psychosis.
He has years of experience providing clinical and neuropsychological assessments, as well as follow-up psychological support, in hospitals in Hong Kong. He has also conducted research into sleep, mood and cognitive functioning, and held tutoring, lecturing, and supervisory roles.
He is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Jacky works with:
- Anxiety, Panic and OCD
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Complex Trauma
- Clinical Assessments
- Bipolar Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep and Insomnia Related Problems
- Adjustment to Health-related Problems
- Anger Management
- Emotion Regulation, Stress and Self-esteem
- Life Transitions
- WorkCover issues
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Specialized in Clinical Psychology
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), Major in Psychology and Chemistry (First Class Honours)
- Registered Clinical Psychologist (AHPRA, Australia)
- Practitioner Psychologist (HCPC, UK)
- Medicare Registered
- SIRA approved for WorkCover clients