Mathew is a Clinical Psychologist with a diversity of experience treating psychiatric and functional problems affecting adolescents and adults. He has worked in major metropolitan psychology clinics and psychiatric hospital departments, and has facilitated training workshops in Sydney and interstate.
Mathew has expertise in a range of evidence-based therapy styles, and takes an integrative and individualised approach to the treatment of mood and anxiety disorders.
- Addictions (gambling, alcohol, drugs, pornography)
- Anxiety, Social Phobia, Panic Disorder
- Depression and Stress
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Low Self-esteem
- Trauma / Post-Traumatic Stress (PTSD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Grief and Loss
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleeping difficulties
Mathew has undergone specialised training in the assessment and treatment of addiction disorders at St. Vincent’s Hospital, and the Centre for Addiction Medicine at Cumberland Hospital. He has also worked with individuals experiencing significant health stress at Prince of Wales Hospital.
Mathew has a calm and thoughtful approach to therapy. He provides a supportive atmosphere for clients to explore their difficulties and pursue new directions.
- Master of Psychology (Clinical) with Excellence
- Bachelor of Psychology (First Class Honours)
- Registered Psychologist (AHPRA) with Clinical Endorsement
- Medicare and WorkCover Registered